1. More the medicines, more the diseases.
More the laws, more the quarrels.
More the weapons, more the wars.
2. A bitch may have a gallon of milk in its breast, for
whose children can it be useful?
3. Reading books aplenty and mind becoming sick.
4. We should not ripen the fruits by force, it is not
5. Maayic world, \91am helpless. Who cares for my
anguished cry? They act as if they are
right. Alas it is not so.
6. The brave are missing.
7. While performing duties, always think that you shall
be living for a long time & while
sitting in meditation, think that it is your last meditation.
8. Stand you want to, then stand erect for three
hours;Sit down you want to, then sit erect
for three hours;
When you are able to fix your gaze unblinking for three hours
then will you be able to observe that which is significant.
9. The peace is my God.
10.Your head on your legs, your hand on your head.
11.Talk you should never about God and neglect you should not
your duties. Always be conscious about the duties.
12. Do not be lured into the sleepy samaadhi.
13. Do not venerate the past.
15. Striving is the merit of the saadhakas.
16. So long as you have self-confidence, you need have no
17. Why strong vows to saadhakas.
18. Worry is limitless.
19. Err you should not, and pardon you should not seek.
20. Physical to the physical, subtle to the subtle.
21. Do not wear ochre robes, nor respect those who wear and
roam about for nothing.
22. Sit. Do. See.
23. Noble human life is not given for mean enjoyment.
24. Chatter destroys the home.
25. Friendship with the mean damages the reputation.
26. Human mind is a brake-less bicycle running downward in the
27. Reeding is better than reading.
28. Oh no, human life is not like the bird flying.
29. Do not sideline the bad and the evil persons.Try to wean
them from the wrong path and
by leading them through the right path.