9. How did anybody become great? Why did the greats did not
reveal the method that rendered them into greatness? All such
persons have fooled, and failed mankind.
10. Now turn to Shree Achyutaashrama: Yogi Achyuta has
declared that he became yogi by the practice of yoga-vidyaa.
And that, he is giving the same vidyaa to the
seekers. That is, any practitioner of yoga, with effort
and determination, can become a Yogi and liberated from
the crippling limitations of human existence.
11. Yoga-vidyaasaadhanaa is the key that opens up
divinity in us and can make life eternal. Life is given to
enjoy, not to suffer. Divinity renders life to enter into a
peaceful mode. Buddha, Srikrishna and Jesus Christ were
divine and at peace with themselves. Were they not born
normal? Did they not become great by great striving and
struggling? They wrested peace. That is great.
12. Mere worshipment of the great does not make one great. In
fact, worshipment and prayers make man a dependent reality.
Such men never cast off the slavish mentality. God is
available to those who are in a happy mode. The saying
anandaaraadhya parashresthaha \96 means that the Absolute is
worshipped by being in ananda \96 supreme happiness. The
weeper and divinity do not jell with each other.
13. Yoga makes man to attain peace and happiness. Who says
yoga teaches asceticism? On the otherhand, it prescribes
enjoyment of bliss. Even sex is not shunned. Nothing is
proscribed, except ignorance. Yes, ignorance it is that makes
one suffer. Enlightment liberates. Yoga gives enlightment.
Also supreme self-confidence; never-to-bowdown-to
14. Divinity and evility are both facts of life. Choose the
better one, controlling the other.
15. Yogi Achyuta\92s Divine Mandate (AUM) is simple. Embrace
yoga-vidyaa. Do it regularly and sincerely. It is a
bio-technique devised by nature. It is beyond religions and
beliefs. Do not be misled by false systems. All the great
secretly did it, only that they did not reveal it to others.